Hi guys...
I want to share with you my thoughts regarding a certain issue that has been on my mind lately...
For the last few days, I have been thinking about the decisions I have made in my life. Was I right to make them or shouldn’t I have made them? Was it the right decision to act this way in a certain situation or was I right to cut someone off my life?
What about the decisions that we made & then month or years later we look back at them wandering if we had made the right decision or not?! What made me think about that was when I remembered some people in my life that I cut off & I was wandering if I had made the right decision? We usually cut people off our lives when they betray us or hurt us in a way we cannot just heal from it... But don’t we some time wander what if we gave them another chance? But what if we did & they repeat the same mistake again?! Then, there is nothing to wander about...
However, when time passes & we look back at what we had with that person we can’t help but wandering what if they didn’t do what they did? What if they hadn’t hurt us in such a way? We wander what made them hurt us that way in the first place? It’s a dilemma, we let go of them because they hurt us yet we cannot let go of them, emotionally...
Maybe the relationship or the friendship is over but we can’t help but looking at the good times we shared, we can’t help but missing who we thought that person was... We keep thinking if we actually made the right decision, maybe we were wrong, maybe they didn’t mean it, though in our hearts we know that they broke us intentially & that we cannot trust them again... Maybe because we love so much we find it so hard to let go & we keep wandering what if things were different...
We made the decision based on the right reasons however, we live with the dilemma of missing the good times & the pain that person put you through... Yet, how can one sleeps at night knowing they made the right decision? How can you feel at peace with letting go someone you loved so much but hurt you so bad & the love equals the pain at sometimes

I don’t know if I made my point here or not... I wrote this topic as if writing in my dairy just expressing my feelings with out thinking or organizing, but I hope you got what I want to say..